Jobs at Parkway
Looking for a new career in retail or change of direction? Parkway's leading fashion and lifestyle brands have regular opportunities, simply click on the links below for further information.
hmv (Opening Soon)
Fanatical about music and film?
Passionate about pop culture and posting your latest find on social media?
Have retail management experience and the drive to succeed. We are looking for a store manager.
Log onto retailchoice.com to apply
Job ref: 94194911
Store Manager Role available at Ecco, Parkway.
To join our successful team, you will:
have a passion for retail and bring high levels of energy and commitment to the Company
possess a natural, friendly sales style together with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude
be a positive, supportive and flexible team player, actively taking responsibility within your role for delivering exceptional service and maximizing sales
have a proven track record within retail for leading teams to deliver service, sales and profit expectations
have good commercial awareness and will be able to support the Manager in all aspects of the store.
Fashion / Footwear Retail experience is essential.
In return for your passion and loyalty we offer a competitive salary together with unrivalled benefits, bonus and training opportunities – and of course a great team to work in!
If you are interested in applying then please call into store with your CV or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Footwear experience an advantage
Only successful candidates will be contacted
@ Dapper Street, Newbury.
Part-Time Sales Advisor
Minimum 16 Hours Per Week
Includes Weekdays & Weekends
Please send your CV’s to: email@example.com
Duties will include:
• Assisting customers with their purchase • Preparing stock to go out onto the shop floor • Maintaining store merchandising and cleanliness • Assisting with stock room management and e-commerce operations
• Great communication skills
• Enthusiasm and the ability to work as part of a team • Experience in the retail industry, preferably within fashion
As a Dapper Street Sales Advisor you should:
• Have a keen interest in fashion
• Be able to demonstrate product knowledge with our customers • Provide an inviting and welcoming experience for our customers • Process transactions with care, following company guidelines • Be flexible in order to meet the requirements of the store
Enthusiastic part time person required to work within The Sweet Box.
Must be flexible, hours to be confirmed.
Please pop into store or send a CV to Greg firstname.lastname@example.org
Start a new chapter in your career with us.
We are looking for someone who has passion and pride in everything they do. Someone who has the ability to do more than simply sell a product. We want someone who connects with people and creates lasting memories with their customers.
In return we aim to offer you a fantastic opportunity working with experts from the jewellery industry. Fraser Hart is a well-established jeweller, having been in the business for over 80 years. This is also a very exciting time to join our business as we are always looking at ways to expand and develop our business and make Fraser Hart a great place to work for all of our colleagues.
To give you an idea of some of our benefits, they include –an amazing discount policy, the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most prestigious brands (Tag Heuer, Gucci, Longines to name but a few) career development opportunities, in-house training, fantastic commission schemes, an exciting employee engagement programme and much more.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for don’t miss out, get your application to us. We would love to hear from you and hopefully see you in your local store soon.
The Anthony Nicholas Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Reference ID: FT
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.91 per hour
• Commission pay
• Bike to work scheme
• Company pension
• Employee discount
• Sick pay
• Store discounts
• retail sales : 1 year (Preferred)
• customer service : 1 year (Required)
• targets: 1 year (Preferred)
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Plastic shield at work stations
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Virtual meetings
• Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If you would like a key role in shaping the future of jewellery retailing in Newbury then email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com or pop in to learn more.